Work for CIEE
Make the world a better place!
We build bridges that connect people from different cultures through meaningful study abroad and international exchange programs. Since 1947, we have promoted peace by cultivating intercultural understanding and preparing people to thrive in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world.
We Love What We Do!
CIEE is a global organization, staffed with dedicated problem-solvers adept at collaboration across teams and time-zones. Our international staff operates the largest nonprofit network of study abroad centers at 30+ locations around the world. Our United States-based staff operate both remotely and in administrative hubs in Boston, Portland (ME) and Washington, D.C.
Employees consistently cite the mission and the opportunity to work with engaged, interested, and motivated people as highlights of working at CIEE.
We Need You!
We’re growing fast and need scores of high-energy, team-oriented, talented people for teams around the world. We are committed to recruiting and retaining diverse staff at every level of the organization.
You’ll Love Working for CIEE!
Staff work independently and, depending on your role, have flexible work schedules and opportunities for domestic and international travel.
We strive to provide all employees with competitive salaries and exceptional benefits.
- International staff benefits vary by location and meet or exceed local standards.
- U.S.-based staff enjoy a full suite of benefits, including:
- Excellent medical, dental and vison insurance
- Generous paid time off
- including paid vacation days, paid holidays, six floating Fridays, and we close the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Paid day of service – take a day and serve your favorite charity or social justice activity
- Generous Parental leave
- Generous retirement savings plan – we offer staff a 403B retirement savings plan with employer contributions based on years of employment that is well above national benchmarks and is immediately vested